Make out, Make Up and eat a HOT DOG!!!! Woooooo summer:) BBQ's are my favorite. sipping a summer cocktail, hanging with close friends, looking at eye candy in the warm summer air, you CANT beat that! My dear Kelsi put together some GREAT out fits, I will give you a great summer make up and hair look to go with those cheeky little get ups.
I love summer because being bronze lets you take down your make up routine. To achieve the above look, here is what you will need:
1. TInted moisturizer with SPF…I LOVE Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 this is all you will need for your skin, and because it is tinted and not a full coverage foundation it wont run as you sweat under the hot summer sun.
2. Bronze cream eyeshadow Try Benefit Busy Signal creaseless cream eyeshadow, it sets to a powder on contact and is VERY user friendly. just sweep onto you lid from lash line to crease, and dot a little on your lower lash line and blend!
3. black eye liner pencil Use Urban Decay 24/7 guild on pencil liner use it to line the inner part of your lid top and bottom…this will POP those peepers and the hotties will gravitate to your gaze!
4. Black Mascara I use MAC plush lash two coats on top and bottom
5. Bronzer/blush powder. My FAVE is Benefit Dallas powder box. it is a bronzer and a blush, so you will have a great pink undertone instead of an orange one;) dust this on your cheek bones, hair line and bridge of your nose.
6. Lip plump lip gloss. I love Too Faced Lip Injection. just apply and let the plumping action do the rest!
2. Pony holder…Pull back your wavy locks in a loose low pony tail.
That's it!!! Yes that look should take you all but 5 minutes, it quick natural and sultry all in one;)
so get out there, and enjoy the summer heat the summer love and the summer dog and bun!
* Cocktail *
My favorite drink in the summer is a Sea Breeze
1/2 cup Vodka
1 Cup Cranberry juice
1 Cup Grapefruit juice
1/2 lemon (squeezed)
Combine in a pitcher and stir, serve over ice with a sprig of Basil and ENJOY!!!
Photo: Walter Lockwood Model: Alex Make Up and Hair: Kate McCarthy
By: Kate McCarthy