Whilst in Las Vegas last week, I knew I'd spend much of the week pushed for time, barely a chance for wardrobe changes and the like…I knew I'd have three days of shows and three nights of parties, so a solution had to be found.
Really it was quite simple. I took three dresses that could be dressed up and dressed down(ish) and it worked..there's even photographic evidence! Please excuse the pictures…somehow despite being in one of the most interesting locations photographically I managed to take all my pictures in and around my hotel…you know because the light was sooo good inside? *Sarcasm* Hmm, like I said, pushed for time!
Dress One – Day One.
1) Yellow Dress: NYC Boutique (I've forgotten sorry, but it was awhile ago)
2) Vintage Closed Toe Sandals (I will cry when these finally die – I've already fixed them once)
4) Forever 21 Necklace.
Dress One, Night One.
So, keeping the yellow dress, I switched out all the accessories for more glamorous black and shiny ones, pulled up my hair into a topknot and added some heels!
1) Yellow Dress – Same as Above
2) Faceted Gem Necklace – Forever 21
3) Black Sandals – Target
4) Pouch Purse – Courtesy of Lena Erziak
Dress Two, Day Two.
1) Coral Dress – Forever 21
2) Long Pearl Pendant Necklace – Forever 21
3) Vintage Closed Toe Sandals (as before)
4) Lena Erziak Purse (courtesy of Lena Erziak)
Dress Two, Night Two.
For the evening a simple switch of shoe for heels, and the addition of bangles had me evening ready!
1) Dress as Before.
2) Necklace as Before.
3) Sandals – Target.
4) Bangles: JCrew and Frosted Willow.
Dress Three, Day Three.
Firstly, please excuse the humidity hair…eek!
1) Convertible Jersey Dress – Victoria's Secret
2) Vintage Shoes (as before)
Dress Three, Night Three.
The beauty of a convertible dress is in the title, this particular dress is about 10 in one. For this look I just turned it around to make a halter – sexay…! Technically I guess I could have just packed this dress, but in the Vegas heat (it was 110) that may have been gross.
1) Dress (as before)
2) Sandals (as before)
3) Necklace – Plastique.
By Kelsi Smith