Happy New Year Everyone!
Ah it's the that time of year again, where we make promises to ourselves, some we keep, some we don't, but here are some of mine that I will endeavour to keep!
- Eat Better & Cook More. Due to life and time restraints I often opt for the quickest, cheapest option with my diet, resulting in, not a poor diet, but certainly not an overtly healthy one either. In the new year I hope to find a healthy balance in my diet.
- Exercise More. Obviously this goes hand in hand with eat healthily with my prime goal being to lose some pounds. I know I'm not overweight, but since moving from the UK to the States I've gained over 40lbs, and 40lbs in 5 years is a little terrifying to me and for the most part I'd like my clothes fit – so here's to being a size 6 this time next year…perhaps an 8 is more realistic, so lets just say significantly lighter!
- Find a Balance. This is really the big one, and applies to all of the above and below. Between Dedicated, Two Point Oh! LA, my freelance work (which I'd like more of in the new year, as a side note!) and my family, both in the US and the UK, I have a lot on my plate – finding a balance between them all, managing my time and money better (and earning some!) and doing an even better job at all my jobs, are all on the agenda!
- Write a more efficient Editorial Calender and stick to it!
- Take more outfit pictures – at least once a week (hold me to this people!)
- Stop storing my thoughts and essays on text edit and start sharing my brain! I want style and substance round these parts!
- Get my comprehensive blogroll up and running.
- Comment more on other's blogs and take the time to respond to your lovely comments – something I always wish I did more but somehow always neglect.
So there you have it – I expect you all to hold me to my expectations of myself for the new year!
I hope 2011 holds all the wonder, merriment and wishes come true it possibly can – for you all!
Good luck with these goals! I definitely share the “eat better” and “exercise more” ones. Cheers to a fresh start and new year :)
Kelsi Smith says
Thanks dear! Well, cheers to keeping them!!
Happy New Year! :)