Oh, Brave New World…
That has such bloggers in it! From a ballsy and confident "I Like Being Fat" at Return to Sender to Awakened Aesthetics post on greenwashing & buying American to Cake Not Coke's expose on Venus Williams' controversial courtside fashion, fashion bloggers are brave and bold. Just the way I like them.
Edited by: Ashe Mischief of Dramatis Personae
Links à la Mode: July 1
- Awakened Aesthetic: On Independence Day, we're told to "buy American." This eco girl is telling you to think twice.
- Bonne Vie discusses online auction sites; Are they frauds or a fair gamble?
- Cake Not Coke: Venus William's Daring on the Court Fashions…
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion: Interview with Actor/Activist: Adrian Grenier & TV Producer: Peter Glatzer creators of SHIFT, and eco fashion media platform.
- Dramatis Personae: What's so Dazzling about Shoe Dazzle?
- fête á fête: Atelier Cologne – new French luxe fragrance house.
- Grechen Blogs: do you read blogs about blogging? do you find the helpful? are the relevant to the fashion blogging community?
- haute.halifax: A review of several collections inspired by women of the G8 by local Nova Scotian designers
- (IT Hunter): 'Alice Springs' pseudonym used by June Newton, Helmut Newton's wife, to sign her photos first international retrospective
- Miss Jones & Me: Boyfriend Booty
- Ode to Awe: After months of being unable to locate them online, Japan's Transvestite brand is found
- Oranges & Apples: Is it worth buying more expensive nail polish?
- Pixie in Pumps: My take on jewelry storage, creative but not cluttered or tacky.
- Profresh Style: Daily Makeup Routine!
- Retro Chick: The meaning of Vintage
- Return to Sender: I Like Being Fat
- Speak Femme:While rummaging around in my grandmother's sewing room, I found the most amazing guide to sewing and style, courtesy of Vogue.
- Sugar & Spice: To Friendship
- The Coveted: Pull up a chair, we're flipping through Elle's Music Issue
- The Curvy Fashionista: What do you do when your shoes do not fit? Opt for a custom pair with Jen+Kim Shoes!
Thanks for including Dedicated in this weeks Links à la Mode! ~ Kelsi x
acne cyst says
Wow, excellent weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a weblog for? you produced running a weblog look easy. The overall look of your internet site is magnificent, as well because the content material!