This weekend see's the return of Unique LA, the largest independent design show in the US, featuring over 300 independent designers and artists all ready and (very) willing to sell you their wares, 95% of which are made in the US.
The designers, artists and shoppers alike will convene at the California Market Center in Downtown Los Angeles, doors open at 11am and close at 6pm (24th & 25th April)
Entry is $10 at the door and that will get you:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, UNIQUE cocktails)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show… The Spring tote is designed by LA graphic designer Keith Scharwath! Sweet.
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread and Quayside Publishing
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
I will of course be there selling my Stylesmith goodies, so stop by and say hi – booth 117) and so will these lovelies spotted last year at the Holiday show!
Anamu (handmade clutch purses made from vintage scarves)
The show is April 24th-25th and doors open at 11am and close at 6pm! For more information visit the Unique LA site.
Stay tuned, as later today I'll be giving away some free tickets!